Christmas Markets 2017
Grand Circle Cruise Lines is #1 with Conde Nast/Traveler Magazine three years in a row!
Consider it the Oscar for Travel!
#1 "World's Best River Cruise Line"
2012 - 2013 - 2014
Join Molly & Kindred Spirits on Grand Circle Cruise Line's
2017 DANUBE CHRISTMAS MARKETS CRUISE
DECEMBER 1 ~ 9
FROM NUREMBERG TO VIENNA
It's a Bucket List experience!
Click here to read the brochure and make your deposit
44421 Adare Manor Square, Ashburn, VA 20147
Molly Cromwell presents…
Travel Opportunities with Kindred
~ 2018 ~
May 8 ~ 14
England & Kensington Dollshouse Festival
With optional Highclere Palace Event - more than just a tour!!
WEDNESDAY May 9 ~ FRIDAY May 18 - FIRST AND LAST DATES ARE TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE UK!
Registration Form for England
- Coach & Driver pick up at London Heathrow Airport on Thursday morning Heathrow and Heathrow Crowne Plaza Hotel (for early arrivals). Use of coach and driver throughout our trip.
- Porterage for one bag I take my smaller carry-on bag to the room
- Hotels - Sharing double room occupancy Single Supplement available for extra fee
- Breakfast & Dinner each day at our hotels
- Admissions: Two days at the Kensington Dollshouse Festival
- Kensington Palace
- Sherlock Holmes Baker Street "Home"
- Spencer House
- Tower of London/Crown Jewels a must see
- Stratford upon Avon - Shakespeare's home & Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Cotswolds Tour of Bibury (most beautiful village in the UK)
- Bourton on the Water (Little Venice) and Stow-on-the-Wold - (antiques galore)
- On the second day of the show (Saturday), I will go early to the Portobello Road silver stalls, plus a street full of art, collectibles,paintings/engravings & maps and junque. Anyone is free to join me, we'll share a taxi, or two to its Notting Hill location. We'll leave in plenty of time to arrive at the Kensington Town Hall before the doors open for the show ..
- Victoria & Albert Museum across the street from our hotel
- Harrod's two block away
*RT Airfare(book to depart the USA on Wednesday, May 9th, arriviing Heathrow between 6 - 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 10
*Lunch*Cocktails, Beer, Wine & Soda
*Highclere Event extra charge
*Betterley's Workshop $95
Registration Form for England
WATERWAYS OF THE TSARS RUSSIAN CRUISE
June 23 - July 6
Viking Cruise Lines is including round trip plane fare for making a deposit for our St Petersburg to Moscow cruise before and no later than November 30, 2017.
Visiting the Catherine Palace, the Hermitage, the Kremlin, fabulous churches and palaces! I can send you info, if you e-mail me your snail mail address and phone number or e-mail address. Call Donovan Murphy now at 888.663.8454, ext 8862 Sunday through Thursday at his San Diego office, he's one of Viking Cruise's Travel Consultants, so if you are on the East Coast, he's in the office at 7:30 A.M. - 4:30 p.m.Pacific time, so East Coast calls should be placed 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., East Coast time. Will send my letter and cabin locations to you upon request. Cabins are almost sold out so please make your deposit asap with Donovan, tell him your with Moll Cromwell's Group.
DANUBE RIVER CHRISTMAS MARKET CRUISE
This trip has been inside you all your adult life! It's time to let your Inner Child enjoy the beauty of the holidays in the countries where our holiday songs and rituals began! Brochures are ready to mail to you, for Grand Circle Cruise Line's fabulous 2018 Christmas Markets Along the Danube. E-mail me your address and I'll mail you one! Nuremberg to Vienna is our route, with lots of fairy tale towns, shops and miniature events for my Group. Debbie Young and Ruth Stewart are both teaching workshops while cruising - we'll have a mini miniatures show, a Santa exchange and visit some wonderful miniature shops. It's a bucket list kind of trip - we'll have an optional visit to the iconic Nuremberg Toy, Teddy and Dollshouse/Miniatures museum...a must see - where the Nuremberg Kitchens, a teaching aid for children, originated! All meals included plus wine & soft drinks at lunch and dinner. Use GCCL's air plan or reserve your own. Bring your spouse, your best friend or club members and kick off the holiday season with a cheerful heart! Reserve your deck, cabin and departure city now by calling 1.800.597.2452, press 2 and give the Travel consultant your departure date and Group code G8i 20068. Everyone else will be wearing a Santa hat or Reindeer Antlers, you might as well bring yours along, too!